Applebees Mudslide Recipe
Wow! You want to talk about the most delicious and rich alcoholic drink this Mudslide recipe by Applebees restaurant is the bomb. Extremely rich and sweet mudslide.
Mudslide recipe ingredients:
-2 cups vanilla ice cream
-2 ounces Kahlua Coffee Liqueur
-Hershey's chocolate syrup
-Canned whipped cream
Mudslide recipe instructions:
- Measure 2 cups of ice cream into your blender.
- Add the Kahlua and blend until smooth.
- Prepare a 16 oz wine glass by swirling chocolate syrup around the inside of the glass.
- Hold the wine glass by the stem by one hand and twirl the wine glass as you squeeze the chocolate.
- Slowly move the chocolate up toward the rim of the glass so that the chocolate makes a continuous spiral around the inside of the glass.
- Pour the drink from the blender into the glass.
- Add a pile of whipped cream to the top of the drink and drizzle additional chocolate syrup over the whipped cream.
- Add a straw and serve.
This recipe for the Mudslide is the recipe used at Applebees and is part of the 750 recipe collection that make up America's most wanted secret recipes which includes recipes from more than two dozen famous restaurants like Applebee's, Chilies, Olive Garden, Outback Steakhouse, etc.